Experience the Audio Den Difference
Technology is ever changing. Having a long-standing, proven expert on your home project can make daily experiences magical. For more than 40 years, Audio Den has been designing and delivering smart, beautiful technology that elevates décor and simplifies the way you connect and live. We are firmly committed to providing clients with a whole new way to enjoy their time at home, from the highest quality music and video entertainment to transformative lighting, shading and smart home systems. Experience the difference today with Audio Den’s passion for performance, reliability and service.
Hear What They’re Saying
- Was first introduced to Audio Den from a neighbor after I was very unhappy with my current audio company. From the start Scott completely fixed and cleaned up my entire audio system. I have been working with Scott and Audio Den now for over 7 years and have had nothing but peace of mind and success in everything they do. They are always doing what is in your best interest, they will not sell you things you do not need, and their work is the best I have seen! Over these past 7 years Scott has redone, updated, and built new installs for most of my neighborhood. I speak with Scott before I speak with my contractors or designers on any project because with him I get the best advice.
- I have been dealing with Audio Den and Scott Weinstein for the last 15 years on numerous projects and have always been 100% satisfied with their work. In the rare event a problem has occurred they have always stood behind their products and fixed the problem in a timely manner. I typically don’t recommend people or companies, however, I have recommended Audio Den numerous times and have always had positive feedback from the people who I recommended them too.
- Audio Den installed a spectacular, state of the art control and entertainment system in my home. The installers were knowledgeable and meticulous. The service I received is second to none.
- I want to let you know that they were very professional, organized and neat in their work. I have been in the people business for many years and know what real customer service is and what it isn’t. I am very happy to report that your employees consistently provide a level of service that is commendable and provide it in a professional yet customer friendly manner. You are doing something right.
- I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I couldn't be more pleased with the home theater that you guys installed in my home. I really appreciate the extra time you took not only to survey the room prior to the renovation, but for taking my phone calls and patiently answering my endless questions. I'm also grateful to you for helping to select the best possible components for me, and at the same time, letting me know where we could stay within our budget without compromising on quality. You should also know that your installation crew could not have been more pleasant or professional. All in all, this turned out to be one of those rare occasions where the end result has exceeded the expectations!
- The set-up was a huge hit last night. Unfortunately the kids already have too much homework to start playing around much but I’m sure they will this weekend. It was a complete pleasure to work with you and I look forward to reaching out for our next project soon. I promise to send along your name to friends!
- I want to thank you for being so helpful and knowledgeable. Your showroom has everything you need to see and hear, and with your assistance, helped me make an informed decision. Your installers do a great job because they really know what they are doing. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.
- Thanks to my salesman Andrew and the guys at Audio Den for guiding me towards the the music system that best fit my needs. The array of choices in high-end equipment is dizzying. Andrew was quite patient and spent a lot of time educating me. I purchased a Prima Luna Amp and CD Player paired with Golden Ear Triton Two's. There's a lot of bang for the buck in that setup. The sound exceeded any expectations. For Home Theater, Andrew recommended the Anthem MRX 710 with Bowers & Wilkens all around. It amazes anyone who hears it. I never could have put those two systems together myself. If you're into sound that is not sold in the big box stores, I recommend you visit Andrew and Audio Den. There's no pressure to buy and you could be doing yourself a big favor.
- Scott Weinstein from Audio Den is the best! Scott is highly knowledgeable on all the latest in Audio, Visual, and Telephone Systems. He understands how they interface, interconnect and what makes sense for your specific home. Scott is efficient, honest, reliable and very detail oriented. He even makes wires look tidy!!! I strongly recommend Scott Weinstein and Audio Den for all your needs in NYC and Long Island.
- My first visit to Audio Den was in 1991. Andrew Lauberbaum was my salesman. He educated me and helped me purchase my first system. 20 plus years later Audio Den and Andrew are still the only place I shop. Audio Den and the awesome team of installers outfitted my home with a Control4 system and I have never been happier. They made a visit to my home took notes and made sure they would be prepared for installation day. The installers showed up on time and ready to work Dave Bretherton and Rich Cooper helped me every step of the way to use the system and understand the technology. I will continue to be a loyal customer and recommend Audio Den to all my friends and business associates.
- I love visiting Audio Den. The staff is just as wonderful as the equipment they sell. I brought in an old Rotel amp and they got it up and running on the spot! And I couldn't be happier with the Dynaudio speakers they sold me. The staff is not only knowledgeable but also relates well to my circumstances.
- Hats off to Audio Den and my Sales Consultant Andrew Lorberbaum. For many years I dreamed about getting a tube amp and nice quality speakers. I was nervous about spending upwards of ten thousand dollars. I visited the showroom countless times where Andrew spent a lot of time explaining the pros and cons of equiptment, thereby helping me to eventually get the most bang for my buck. I never felt pressured and actually felt comfortable spending hours there getting information and listening to amps and speakers. I ended up with Prima Luna's amp and tube CD player (which must be seen) and Golden Ear speakers. Without guidance I might have spent more and got less. If you're in the market for nice gear check them out.
- Much thanks to the crew at Audio Den!! Thanks to Aaron and Bob for a superb McIntosh buying experience from beginning to end! To me...these guys went above and beyond. To them...its just how they do business everyday!! These guys are great !!!
- I would like to take a moment to commend and thank Andrew Loberbaum for the time and effort he displayed when I visited the store last Friday. I have been an audiophile for over 40 years and this was by far the best service that I have ever received at a store. Thank you Andrew
- Finally found a great home theatre company, Audio Den. We schlepped to Audio Den and could NOT be happier! Nice staff and pleasant atmosphere! Honest and patient as well. I recommend you try them, they are worth the distance!!!!! I have already told my friends in the Hamptons and North Fork about them! This is the Long Island Go to Place for Home Theatre!
- I just purchased some new stereo cables from Audio Den in Lake Grove and now that I have everything hooked up just right with all my new cables it is clear that my stereo was choking from lack of quality power. My previous electrical power cords consisted of an 8' glorified lamp cord connected to another 6' power tool extension cord then the Monster Cable power conditioner. I now realize the mess I had concocted made my electrical current flow like Andy Dufrane through the pipe to freedom in Shawshank! Now it sounds like the current to my equipment is flowing like Niagara Falls. The improvements are major and across the board. Tremendous weight , separation, fluidity and transparency. And more and more....A double leap forward. I am extremely happy. These guys are the best.
- Audio den is a store but also a magical place I am so thankful is close to me. The staff are the most knowledgeable people I have come across in real life when it comes to Audio and Video. The store carries the finest quality products and audiophile can get. From Wilson to Bowers and Wilkins to Paradigm they have quality speakers that will fit any budget. They also have the knowledge to get the most out of your budget. Even if Magnolia carries some of their less expensive merchandise Audio den will beat the price and let you listen like the product was intended to be. Audio den has one of the nicest McIntosh rooms I have ever seen. Audio den is a true gem in our community. I recommend them so highly if you are in NYC or the Hamptons and want to get the best for your money this is the place. Highly recommended to friends and family.
- I'm a Designer specializing in Home Entertainment centers. I have worked with top NYC A/V companies in the past. After 30 years in the business I can say these guys are right up there with the best. They are fair with prices and stand by the products they sell. I just wish I had more time to listen to the many units they carry. I highly recommend them. Don't waste time with the big chain electronic stores. Go directly to the pros.
- We had an amazing experience with Audio Den! They did all our control systems, security, projectors and audio in our house. Mike, who was assigned to work on everything was extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Everything functions and looks great! Scott and his team are awesome! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!
- Honesty, integrity, quality. Bob was so incredibly helpful and generous with his time and spot on advice. A great resource on Long Island for all audio needs, of which there are so few. Can't recommend them any higher. You will be 100% taken care of as they will see to it. Will be back soon!